What is the Keto Diet?
Keto diet is a high fat, low carb food plan. The keto diet forces your body to produce ketones in the liver, which are used as energy. For your body to go into ketosis, you must eliminate carbs from your body and overload it with fats. By doing so, your body burns ketones as the primary energy source instead of carbs. Typically, glucose is used as the primary energy source, and when this occurs, fat is stored and you tend to gain weight. The keto diet turns this process around, lowering your intake of carbs and forcing your body into ketosis.
Since you have to use up your body’s store of glucose, it usually takes a few days for your body to get into a state of ketosis. Since healthy fats and proteins make you feel full faster and longer, most people on the keto diet limit their caloric intake to about 1,200 to 1,500 calories a day. It also takes more energy to burn fat and protein than carbs, so you end up burning more calories than you did before the keto diet.
Pssst. Does this sound too complicated?
The keto diet is one of the most popular diets right now, because not only does it help you lose weight, it also helps protect brain function and increase mental focus, gives you more energy, lowers blood pressure and aids with appetite control. It’s a game changer and it’s no wonder people are hooked! TruVision Health has actually created two Keto booster products, truKETO, which has keto salts, and our fat burner accelerator truIGNITE to speed up your results, & reACTIVATE to help get your body into ketosis faster.
One of the hardest thing most people find when trying to convert to a keto diet is giving up bread. I mean, it’s used for EVERYTHING! Luckily, here’s 25 awesome Keto friendly bread recipes to help you out!
10 Savory Keto Bread Recipes
1. Keto Friendly Savory Bread Recipe | I Save A to Z
2. Cheesy Garlic Bread Muffins | All Day I Dream About Food
3. Grain-Free Cashew Sourdough Bread | The Urban Poser
4. Keto Buns | Ketovale
5. Keto Cheese and Bacon Bread | Aussie Keto Queen
6. 90-Second Cheese and Herb Keto Bread | The Kitchn
7. Oopsie Keto Flatbread | Low Carbe Diem
8. Keto Naan Bread | Diet Doctor
9. Bulletproof Bread | Bulletproof Blog
10. Keto Savory Zucchini Bread | Gnom-Gnom
10 Sweet Low Carb Bread Recipes
1. Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread | Elana’s Pantry
2. Keto Coconut Flour Bread | The Coconut Mama
3. Cinnamon Cloud Bread | Creative Green Living
4. Keto Banana Walnut Bread | Keto Size Me
5. Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread | Low Carb Yum
6. Flourless Peanut Butter Bread | Kirbie’s Cravings
7. Coconut Key Lime Bread | Low Carb Yum
8. Keto Banana Bread | Meraadi
9. Keto Cinnamon Swirl Bread | This Mom’s Menu
10. Homemade Blueberry Bread | Kasey Trenum
5 Almond Flour Carb Free Bread Recipes
1. Double Chocolate Banana Bread | The Toasted Pine Nut
2. Low Carb Almond Flour Bread | Wholesome Yum
3. Almond Flour Banana Bread | Live Simply
4. 90 Second Keto Bread with Almond Flour | Headbanger’s Kitchen
5. Almond Flour Bread | Divalicious Recipes
If you’re new to cooking keto bread, these recipes are perfect for beginners. Enjoy bread and lose weight at the same time…what could be better?
If you loved this post on keto bread recipes, please share it on Pinterest!